You can download & install this Siberian PWA Compatibility Check Module.
After module installation go to Siberian Backoffice > Manage > Modules > PWA Test.
If your server doesn’t has SQLite3 installed then you can install it as shown in this video.
(1) Log in to your web server via SSH and run the following command:
apt-get install php-sqlite3
If the above command does not work, you can try the PHP version-specific instructions below:
For PHP7.0, use
apt-get install php7.0-sqlite
For PHP7.1, use
apt-get install php7.1-sqlite
For PHP7.2, use
apt-get install php7.2-sqlite
For PHP7.3, use
apt-get install php7.3-sqlite
(2) Restart Apache/Nginx server:
service apache2 restart
service nginx restart
(3) Verify your installation:
Verify using our Siberian PWA Compatibility Check Module or you can also verify using below method:
- Create a file called test.php with the following content:
<?php phpinfo(); ?>
- Open this test.php file in the browser where you should see the PHP info file.
- Search the contents of this file for the string “pdo_sqlite”
- If you find a section titled “pdo_sqlite”, it is confirmed that SQLite has been installed.
- Once the verification is complete delete this test.php file.