What’s the purpose of this module?
Admin can make a list of useful websites links from the backoffice and display this list into editor so users / resellers can use it easily.
Why do you want this module?
(1) For displaying useful websites links: There are many websites which are useful for your users / resellers like Free App Mockup / Screenshot Generator, FREE Icons & Illustrations, Image Background Auto Remove, CSS Gradient / Neu-morphism / Glass-morphism Generator etc.
(2) For displaying your own useful links: You can display your documentation links, videos link, add-on purchase links etc.
(3) For displaying useful file download links: You can display useful file direct download links like PSD files, Zip files, PDF files etc. You can also use the tricky URL for google drive file direct download. Click here for more information regarding this.
- You can add a link with order id, link title, link icon & URL from the backoffice.
- Four types of link icons: link icon, external link icon, download icon & cloud download icon.
- You can edit link details, delete the link, search by title, enable / disable – drag & drop etc. from the backoffice – links library.
- You can manage order ids of the links manually or arrange it automatically using drag & drop.
- You can manage editor module styles / color scheme using the CSS file from the backoffice.
Editor Module Screenshot: Here in editor all of your links will be shown in the list with titles & link / download icon. Users can search through the list. On click of a title, link will be opened in a new browser tab. Here module default color scheme is blue but you can change the color codes into CSS file directly from the backoffice module.
Backoffice Module Screenshots:
Add New Link: Here you can add a new link. Just fill form details like order ID, link title, link icon & URL and then click on Add button.
Links Library: Here is a whole list of your links with search, edit & delete options. Here you can enable drag and drop for table rows to re-arrange order IDs.
Edit Link Details: Here you can edit link details like order ID, link title, link icon & URL.
CSS File for customizing the editor module: You can style the Links Library Editor Module using the CSS. It means you can change style / color scheme, borders etc. in to the editor module using this CSS file directly.
You can check a live demo of the editor module here: https://appzadmin.com
After a login, open any app and go to Left Side Menu > Modules > Links Library